Most of us have some concerns about our bodies, or a few pounds we’d like to lose in order to fit into our favorite old jeans. For some of us, extra weight leads to self-consciousness and disappointment, and that can be a lot to drag around. What if you could ditch those insecurities, for good, with a science-backed weight loss program?
Dynamic Health and Pain Management’s hCG program is not your average diet. Why? Well, it’s quick. It’s controlled. It targets fat in hard-to-tone areas. Best of all … it works.
More Weight Loss, Fewer Worries With DHPM
Interested in losing a few pounds but need a little more convincing to take action? Here are just a few of many advantages of having a body you love.
- Breathe easier: Not only will a lower body fat content allow for easier breathing, if you add in workouts during your hCG program, your lungs will get stronger along with you.
- Improve agility: You’ll feel speedier and lighter, meaning you can move more quickly. Less weight makes all kinds of movements easier. You’ll notice in the tasks you complete every day, from taking out the trash to hanging up laundry.
- Feel better: In your professional wear, in a little black dress, in the cutest skinny jeans and in your own mind. Feeling confident about our bodies leads us to exude confidence, command respect, and fully enjoy all the things that life has to offer.
- Live longer: A fit body is a happy body, and happy bodies live longer. Weight loss can decrease your risk for heart disease, diabetes, and joint damage, which are all conditions that would severely impact your quality of life. Shed your extra pounds and live freely.
Let’s take a closer look at the hCG program and how it might work for you.
Four Steps to a Fitter You
The hCG program occurs in 4 phases over a number of weeks. hCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, which is a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy. The DHPM hCG program adds this hormone into your daily diet, and by coupling it with calorie-conscious eating, sends a signal to your metabolism to burn abnormal fats.
The hCG diet plan gives your metabolism a swift kick and tells it to get up and start moving. This causes muscle tone in places like belly, love handles, thighs, and arms — otherwise known as pain points for every body everywhere.
So what exactly does this diet look like? Here’s your crash course in the hCG method, broken down into the four phases:
- Loading: This is exactly what it sounds like, and yes, it’s awesome. You will literally binge eat for three days, and high-fat foods are the recommended substance to be abused.
- Core and Taper: This is where the bulk of your weight loss will occur. For 15-45 days (depending on your goals) you’ll monitor calorie intake and take your hCG tablet daily.
- Stabilizing: Time to resume normalcy. Reintroduce some of your favorite foods into your diet and enjoy the beauty of results.
- Maintenance: Like any diet, the hardest part will always be adjusting your lifestyle and attitude to keep up with your new and improved body!
Ready to get started? Contact Dynamic Health and Pain Management in Charlotte, North Carolina, to learn more about the hCG program and get started on your road to a lean, confident you.